Monday, January 4, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

I think, no I'm sure, I fell in love with Robert Downey Jr.
before George Clooney! Saw him for the first time in
Chaplin and it was love at first sight!
Rachel McAdams as Irene Adler, the only woman
ever to have bested Holmes, and surprisingly strong and independent
during that era.
Jude Law, fell in love with him in the movie Alfie and he is amazing
as Dr. Watson
Mark Strong as the evil Lord Blackwood
If you haven't seen the movie then you must go! Just do not miss it! It is funny, witty and full of twists and turns! I loved the dialogue. The cast was amazing, and if you are a fan of Guy Ritchie movies, you'll definitely recognize his signature in the whole production! So quick and full of wit that Fahad and I have both agreed we must go watch it for a second time! The only thing I didn't like in the movie was Downey's British accent. It just wasn't authentic to my ears. Maybe when I go for the second time I'll have a different opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment