Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Looooong Day!

I don't Know how much calories in this cup,
but it is skimmed milk and I'll working all day
and don't know when I'll be eating next. ;)
Cheese with onion Sandwich
only 180 Calories
Cheese with Onions sandwich.
Not too much onions only a hint.
I'm on my way to Sultan for last minute shopping and I'm starving. But I wouldn't eat a thing until I finish my bottle of water and wait for at least 20min. (don't ask me why it's just a habit).
I'm craving Hot Chocolate. My three favorite brands, KDD Milk Chocolate, Gelato Italiano Hot Chocolate and Second Cup Hot Chocolate. Second Cup was the closest for me, just opposite of Sultan Salmiya. I know Fahad will strangle me but if I drink it all and get rid of the cup he wouldn't know unless he checks on the blog ;p
While I was at Sultan I picked few sandwiches from Diet Care. Then I stopped at Second Cup and ordered a hot chocolate.
Here I am still at home, 3 hours late for work, and trying to finish my food and head for the Lab. (That is my Kitchen). I know... I am in trouble!!! Its going to be a looooong hectic stressful day!

4 comments:

  1. hehe... :) i like ur idea of disposing evidence :)never tasted the Cheese with Onions sandwich..howz it ?? and off course for me its always KDD default like !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good for diet food. If you warm it up it will get soggy though... I love their meat Lasagna which I'll post about later inshallah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been munching on diet care food for over a week now! I tried their fiesta burger, chicken fajita, biryani chicken, cookies, chicken and chutney sandwich and god knows what else! I love their food! Its too good that I dont feel its healthy hehehe! I will try that sandwich soon too and add it to the list of food I tried from there, akelhom alath min diet center

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm craving pasta and not in the mood of cooking I go buy there mushroom Cannolli or their meat lasagna. It is really good, and yes their food is way better than diet center ;) but diet center have they have their mana2eesh! it is really good ;)

    ReplyDelete