Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diet!

Since November I started dieting by closing my mouth and eating sensibly and exercising. So far I lost around 15Kg. Which is really really good, and I still have a long way to go. Although I know and have all the tools for dieting, I still went to a nutritionist. It was like having a teacher looking over your shoulder and you have to do the work or you'll be in trouble, besides she gave me some supplements to jump start my weight loss. Now, I haven't been to her in a while, but I'm still following her guide lines.
However, yep, I have somehow fallen off the wagon! It started when the kids were on vacation. I started waking around 9am instead of 6am, and getting too lazy to exercise, and what follows are good sugary fatty foods I've been indulging in. I love food! who doesn't?
As my new year resolution, I want my old body back! Yes! this year I'm serious! I'm going to cause murder if I'm not whipped back in shape! I want to feel fit and healthy, I want to look and feel good about myself, and summer is coming very fast and soon we'll be shedding the many layers of heavy dark clothes for beautiful sheer and light fabrics.
I will keep you posted, inshallah, and I will post some yummy guilt free recipes and tips for you to try ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow mashalla! WTG :-) My blog is kinda dangerous for those on diet hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sweetie :* But I can't help it, I looove your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete