Friday, January 22, 2010

Meat Lasagna

Meat Lasagna with a side of cesar salad
I love to cook, as you might have guessed by now. I've been cooking my own food since I was nineteen. This way I can control the amount of fat in my food. But I have let everything go after I had Ahmed.
This year is going to be different and I began cooking my own food again, it is just easy following recipes and swaping certain ingrediants with lowfat alternatives. Inshallah, within three... ok four months max, I'm back to what I used to be.
Anyway... I've been so busy last week preparing for the expo I didn't have enough time to cook for myself and instead of eating food made by our cook (which drips with fat) I stop at Sultan and pick few things from the Diet Care fridge.
I was craving Pasta so much last week, they have this delicious mushroom cannolli, and when I went to Sultan on my way home, I found that Diet care also makes Meat Lasagna. It was an amazing YUM!!! and only 390 calories. Very delicious and full of flavor. I love their salads and their Tik dessert. It is soo good I can't have enough of it.
Give it a try and tell me what do you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment