Friday, April 2, 2010

When In Rome - Movie

div>
Yesterday Fahad and I managed to steel few hours and go to the movies. We dicided on "When in Rome", Staring Kristen Bell & Josh Duhamel, Angelica Huston, Danny DeVito, Will Arnett, Jon Hader, Dax Shepard. The movie, was cute and artificially funny. Josh Duhamel looked all through the movie as if he is smelling something bad. Christen Bell, tried her best but wasn't up to her roll this time. Althought I loved her clothes and accessories, Van Cleef & Arpels Jewels, and Lubies for shoes. In one scene she kicked off her lubies and I just cried out in pain!!! I think in an interview she said she was sick when she filmed the movie. At least she didn't look as if she was smelling bad. I thought if it wasn't for the supporting hilarious cast, the movie might have been a total bust! Oh!!! And that cute little yellow car!!! I want one like it! All in all, the movie was ok...not Wow! But now I want to go to Rome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment