Friday, April 16, 2010

Come Dine With Me

Come Dine With Me sees amateur chefs (very odd people) attempt to wow each other with their culinary and dinner party hosting skills in order to win a cash prize. Over the course of a week, each chef takes it in turn to host a dinner party, and the guests score the host on their way home. The host with the most points scoops the £1,000 prize. This is one of the shows on BBC LifeStyle I'm addicted to. I love the odd selection of competitors from different backgrounds and sometimes the rudeness which goes with it, and the situation which they are put in. What's also good is they play five episodes one after the other. I sit glued to the screen for at least 2-3 hours!!! I just love it!!! Now why don't we have this here in K-Town? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln8ady_EvBM I don't why the embedding isn't working today :( Just click on the link and I hope it will open for you on the page on YouTube :s

No comments:

Post a Comment