Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Summer Scent

My darling father in law brought me from his last trip this Tom Ford White Patchouli perfume as a gift. I guess it has been out for a while, and I'm not sure if it is available here or not because I haven't really looked for it. Tom Ford's Black Orchid is one of my favorite perfumes which I like to put on for evenings out and it is a heavy scent. However this one is surprisingly light.
I am one of the few people, I think, who doesn't like Patchouli, because I once smelled it on a woman who really stank! She was covering her stinking odor with the heavy Patchouli scent, which from that day when I ever smelled Patchouli I gag!
The Patchouli is very there in this perfume but there is also a number combination of scents which will dazzle your senses. It is definitely going to be my summer scent ;)
Here is a description of White Patchouli I found on one of the sites:
Introducing a scent that perfectly captures the myth of a generation, surrounded by sleek wood notes and white flowers, this clean, penetrating fragrance melds Bohemian influences with today's structured sophistication.Opens energetically sparkling notes of bergamot blended with delicate white peony and spicy coriander accents make an instant play for attention.The alluring and modern heart unfolds in sequence: rich rose absolute, carnal night blooming jasmine, and the stimulating ambrette seed.Precious patchouli orpur infuses the finish with exotic depth. Its stimulating sensual pull is enriched by a medley of blonde woods and the soft eastern aroma of incense.

No comments:

Post a Comment