Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where Can I Find Kuwait??

Yesterday I passed by Jareer looking for some books, which sadly I couldn't find there too, and I remembered I needed some books about Kuwait for a project Abdulaziz is working on. I was looking for a book with facts about certain landmarks in Kuwait.
I browsed the shelves for several minutes and the only thing I found were Coffee Table books with pictures taken during the late '70's early '90's. The shelves were filled with books about UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman, but nothing about Kuwait except for picture books. So I looked at the travel guides books hoping I'd find something there. But Noooooo! Again nothing. There books about countries around the world, countries of the Arabian Gulf and the Middle East...but nothing about Kuwait!
So does anyone knows where I can get such a book?

7 comments:

  1. There is a Kuwait pocket guide, try Muthanna book store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was thinking of going there tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 2 books at home that might help remind me to show u pix when i get back if its useful ill tell u who to contact to get a copy =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon-aid Thank you so much! :* really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. when is it due? cuz am not gna be back till sunday:S

    ReplyDelete
  6. We still have a couple of weeks ;) Thanks sweetie and enjoy your trip :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5ala9 arid wa9awirlich pages of the book and send them to you...well the books r interesting i might as well post about them;p

    ReplyDelete