Sunday, February 21, 2010

CranEnergy

Do you like Ocean Spray Cranberry juice? I love it! my kids love it! The other day while I was shopping I found these new CranEnergy in three different flavors in Pomegranate cranberry, Raspberry cranberry and there is a third flavor which I don't remember. I've been drinking from it the last three days , usually during the afternoon when I feel at my lowest, tired and drained. It boosts my energy and I feel great after a glass of this juice. The best part...it is sugarfree!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Raspberry Cranberry flavor better. It is a must try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma 3ajabni il juice bss ill try it...yadat omi allah yr7mha lama dashat in a comma kanaw kla ya36oonha cranberry juice mal ocean spray through the feeding tube egolon its good o healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon-aid.. It is very yummy give it a try and then tell me what you think ;)

    ReplyDelete