Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet from my Sweet

I arrive home, after an amazing dinner which I will post about tomorrow, and I find this gorgeous box in the freezer waiting for me. Fahad brought it with him from the factory a freshly made batch for the weekend. Of course my boyos have already dug into it. I enjoyed few spoonfuls before I stopped myself and like a good girl I've put it back in the freezer where it belongs ;)
From right to left : Biscotti, Chocolate, almonds, vanilla and raspberry.
Facts About Gelato Italian:
Our ice creams are made here in Kuwait.
We concentrating on producing a product full of flavor.
Quality is always a priority over quantity.

4 comments:

  1. Shaba9a...
    Shahadti majroo7a...but it is the best ice cream in K-Town ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabel hal post "Temareen" welyoom "Ice Cream" o Bacher allah yaster :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Sheft eshloon ;p La I was a very good girl I only had 6 teaspoons.;) It was Fahad and the boyos who ate most of it ;)

    ReplyDelete