Friday, February 12, 2010

Brunch At Paul

After Salat we went to Marina. We left the boys at Game Whizz and we went to Paul. After yesterdays meal, I believe I'm entitled to a delicious meal. Since I only had a juice and a banana for breakfast I was starving. Fahad didn't want Paul but I said "Please no, after the lemon sauce that isn't a lemon sauce, and the Béarnaise that isn't a Béarnaise, you owe me, I'm starving and you had your big breakfast. I didn't." Marina wasn’t so crowded, neither too noisy. Lax and lazy, that's how I think about it and that’s how we like it. Fahad and I don't like crowds that much. We took our seats. A friendly waiter with a big smile on his face brought us the menu. We went through it. I was craving quiche, but a soup and a croque monsieur sounded better. Since Fahad had his big breakfast he wasn't too hungry and wanted something sweet. He ordered the Chocolate Mille Feuille which was done in a heart shape for Valentine's, very cute! The soup was divine, the sandwich delicious and satisfying, and the atmosphere amazing! I saved dessert for later. I picked a selection of pastries and by the time we got back home I was ready for my dessert. Since it was the kids day off, they picked McD' for their lunch :)
The bread was very fragnant, but I stayed away from it. I had a mix of orange and strawberry Juice.
Fahad ordered a Chocolate Mille Feuille,
Isn't is cute?
My Pumpkin Soup, very delicious!
Croque Monsieur, I started eating it before I remembered
to take the pic ;p
Éclair au chocolat
They all looked delicious, but I picked the Raspberry Frangipane.
Very sweet and sour and moist and extermly delicious!
I recommend you try it if you haven't before.
The selection I took home with me, of Éclair, Mille Feuille, Frangipane and Flan Pie.
I had half of the Mille Feuille
and half of the Frangipane. Saved the Éclair for tomorrow.
All in all....alf 7amdillah 3ala el5air oo elne3mah! We had a great day.

3 comments:

  1. allah ysam7ech,,, no one can hold el diet while looking to those pics:P
    Croque Monsieur shakla qawey and weddi ajarba

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Lazem tekoon eradtik qaweya ;) and it is a matter of balance ;) eat what you like but don't over do it ;)
    Corque monsieur was good and light, I ate only half of it, but if you haven't tried it before, then try the one at Breadz. It is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. le temp etait bon hier, t'a fiat de sortir. Et le Croque samble delicieux
    Mona

    ReplyDelete