Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diet Update

Yesterday I was at the doctor and when I went up on the scale.... I lost only 1Kg!!!! I started crying I was already frustrated and stressed... and still the Kgs are still where they are. In appearance there is a difference but in numbers on the scale not much change. In inch I lost about 1 1/2 inch on other parts of my body but around the waist which is my problem area only half an inch since the last time I've mesured. :(( The doc thought I was over eating wella 6ay7atla ice cream every single day and hour. Luckily I keep a diet diary, I plan my meals ahead and write down what I ate and what changes I made. I asked the doc for diet supplement and the only thing she suggested was Reductil which is a No NO for me.... I'm already stressed I'm not in the mood for more strain. A friend suggested that I should shock my system. For example for a whole day I only eat fruits! I'm doing it today and we'll see if there will be any change. Yalla Al7amdellah 3ala al 9e7a oo el3afia :)

4 comments:

  1. Allah eytamem 3alaich el se7a wel 3afya inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ba6alah 3ala halda3wa al7ilwa :)
    It really has warmed my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7mdillah;P tara a7san shay losing weight shway shway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...but sometimes it is sooo frustrating :)

    ReplyDelete