Sunday, June 19, 2011

Review: Movies and TV Shows

 I haven't been posting much, because I work on most of my posts during the evening when my boys are warmly tucked in their beds. We're done with Exams, and I'm feeling more relaxed after three stressful weeks, I've been spending my evening catching up on movies and TV shows. There are more to the list I've been watching and thought them just plain stupid
and not worthy of mention.


The movie was so predictable, it was a waste of time.

Inappropriately Hilarious!


Very interesting.
An American seminary student
who attends exorcism school at the Vatican finds
faith through encounters with demonic forces.
I loved Anthony Hopkins...he was scary!


I loved the finale! I can't wait for the next season.

My Boys!!! Love Them!   
Unfortunately, not a strong season.
I hope they'll do better next season.

I'm in love with this series. They say that
The Godfather was based on this family, The Borgias.

I liked this movie.
A legendary Warrior Priest from the last Vampire War now lives in obscurity among the other downtrodden human inhabitants in walled-in dystopian cities ruled by the Church. When his niece is abducted by a murderous pack of vampires, Priest breaks his sacred vows to venture out on an obsessive quest to find her before they turn her into one of them. He is joined on his crusade by his niece's boyfriend, a trigger-fingered young wasteland sheriff, and a former Warrior Priestess who possesses otherworldly fighting skills.


My baby! Karl Urban, was sooo cute as a Vampire!

Paul Battany was amazing!

I love this movie! My Babies love this movie... 
No matter what part of the world they come from
Babies are babies and the cutest thing!

2 comments:

  1. Didnt like Devil either! Priest is on my list & will add Rite to it!

    aaahhhh my Boys too . . . Dean *galby*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dean too ;p The Borgias is amazing too if you're a Godfather fan :)

    ReplyDelete