Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lush!




I love Lush! Whenever I'm traveling and I spot one of their stores I have to stop and load with fabulous products. I love their natural masks, the Oatfix and Ayesha. We do have a store in Kuwait, unfortunately these masks are not available. I stopped by their store in Salmiya Plaza. The scent of the natural soaps and products were so delicious! Once I was there I didn't want to leave.

I picked up these two soaps. The Sandstone and Sexy Peel.
My skin is looking so dull after the tan I picked
during my last trip few weeks ago and it was peeling.

  Right now I'm using the Sandstone soap. It smells nice, and the sand grains peeled off the dead skin leaving it smooth.

I still haven't used the Sexy Peel yet,
although its scent is
amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment