Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Danderma's Book Signing!


Not only was I invited by Danderma, I also received an invitation from 52 degrees a couple of days ago. So yes… even after a very long exhausting day I had to go. It was a great turnout! Lots of people, and I discovered, not only our Danderma is signing her book, but also a number of young Kuwaiti writers. Thumbs up to all of them!!! The event started with a press conference and ended with the authors book signing.

I picked up my TCDDGK copy and patiently wait in the
 long line to reach Danderma.

Finally! It was a long line mashallah. Our lovely Danderma signed my book, and Yeah!!! I love her hand writing ;p
The event was fun! A BIG THANK YOU!
to 52 Dergrees for organizing an event such
as this one and giving a chance to young talents
the opportunity to show case their work!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! I wish I went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart for your lovely post and for coming :* you don't know how much that meant to me to see your smiling face there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer there is always a next time ;)

    Danderma...eshda3wa ma swait shay ;) I came to support one of my favorite author in Kuwait ;)

    Um3azoz :)

    ReplyDelete