Saturday, June 4, 2011

Movie Review - Pirate of the Caribbean On Strangers Tide


Last week I watched Pirates of the Caribbean
On Stranger Tides.
I love the all star cast, Ian McShane in particular,
whom I adore. The Movie wasn't that bad. It had it's
funny scenes and Captain Jack was up to his usual tricks,
however it wasn't as good as the ones before. In my
opinion it lacked the action which I loved in the previous movies.
One thing for sure, do not waste your money on watching it here.
Every mermaid scene is cut and slashed off...to a point I didn't
know what had happened to the mermaid and the young priest at the end of the movie.
I just have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

 Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, funny as usual.

Keith Richards as Captains Jack father.

 What a pirates movie without Captain Barbosa?
Geoffery Rush is amazing as usual.

 Love the Island scenes. I want to be left
on an Island like this one for a week ;)

 Sam Clafin and Astrid Berges-Frisby.
Honestly I didn't know what to make of them.
Their romance wasn't that exciting. Plus I don't
know what had happened to them in the end.

 Penlope Cruz and Ian McShane. Loved both of them
and I love Penny's Pirate style.
Do you think we will see some imitations on the social scene?



Hello!!! See what I found!!!
Abdulaziz, age 7 here wearing a Captain Jack Sparrow
outfit for a birthday party!
Who is cuter? My boy or Johnny Depp??

No comments:

Post a Comment