Thursday, July 15, 2010

Travolta Back to Back!

Fahad had his lunch and went for a short nap...the kids are at the club, I'm bored to tears... too hot to go out...my friends are busy and my sisters are out of the country... what's better to do than catch up on movies... oh! and Thanks to Dathra I was craving a fudgy chocolate cake!!! I decided to watch Old Dogs & From Paris with Love *Sigh* (miss you Paris) Both movies had John Travolta in it... I like him more in edgy movies ;)
Two best friends -- one unlucky-in-love divorcee and the other a fun-loving bachelor -- have their lives turned upside down when they're unexpectedly charged with the care of 7-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives. The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins, leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what's really important in life.
The movie had its funny moments but I felt it was too exaggerated. But when you're bored its a good choice to watch a movie like this ;)

A low-ranking intelligence operative working in the office of the U.S. Ambassador in France takes on more than he bargained for when he partners with a wisecracking, fast-shooting, high-ranking U.S. agent who's been sent to Paris to stop a terrorist attack.

FPWL suited my mood better and I enjoyed watching the shooting the blood and explosions and the killing!!! It's been a while I have been at the shooting range...

2 comments:

  1. i watched from paris with love with B and truly enjoyed it :) loveeeeeeeeeeeee John Travolta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love John Travolta ;)
    maybe I'll add him to my hunk list ;p It was an enjoyable movie :)

    ReplyDelete