Tuesday, July 20, 2010

House of Hunks

I chose Ryan Reynolds for this weeks House of Hunks post for several reasons...
1- He's a HUNK!
2- Married to Scarlett
3- Funny
4- Still a HUNK
5- I found the last two pictures on Abdulaziz's computer. When I asked why he had these pictures "He's cool and I want a body like him!" he told me. I can't believe my nine year old is so self conscious about his slightly chubby bod. I told him "Well if you do then you better take your swimming lessons seriously!"
Ryan Rodney Reynolds (born October 23, 1976) is a Canadian television and film actor best known for his roles in comedy romantic and in several action hero films. Married to the gorgeous Scarlett Johansson.
Can't wait for this movie to come out!
I just love cute superheros ;p

4 comments:

  1. a3lant e'6rabiii 3n ezawaaaaj!!!

    fii wayed 7elweeen ya rabi ala7g 3ala rayli wala 3ala elli bel TV @@?!

    Ryaaaan a7ba mn ayam hathak elmosalsal sitcom neset esma!

    add to the house of hunks Matt Bomer *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swera...
    Kuwaiti guys are the cutest Hunks!!! don't let these TV guys blind you ;pp
    Yeah me too loved him from that sitcom and can't remember the name. And in Blade Trinity he sealed the deal!!! I'll check out Matt Bomer for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was 2 Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place...or something like that, and yes, he is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow...good memory mashallah!!! Yes it was at first 2 Guys and a Pizza Place then changed to 2 Guys and a Girl.. ;)

    ReplyDelete