Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Things Which Makes You Happy

So how was your weekend? Mine... I did nothing. Fahad was ill so we stayed home, even the kids who were out most of the week didn't complain by spending the day at home. So on the white board I asked Abdulaziz to write a list of "Ten things which makes him happy". These days Kids do not appreciate what they've already got. The idea of this exercise is to make him conscious of what he already have and be thankful for it. It isn't as simple as it seems. We spent half the time talking about the list and the hows and whys, and then we made a collage of it. The collage is still under works and will post it as soon as it's done ;)

On Abdulaziz's list was:

Chocolate cake

Books

Bowling

Cooking

Jokes

Taking pictures

Football

Swimming

My Family

My Friends

Now...give me your list of Ten Things Which Makes You Happy! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Many things can make me happy but I'll just write down the first 10 that pop up in my mind

    1) Family Gatherings
    2) Hanging out with friends
    3) Writing
    4) Photography
    5) Sports
    6) Meeting people who care about the environment and are willing to do something about it
    7) Watching Comedy sitcoms and movies
    8) Baking
    9) Experiencing new things and traveling to new places
    10) Watching football (if my team is winning, of course :p )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-chocolate
    2-chocolate
    3- and more chocolate
    4-music
    5-new things
    6-beach
    7-rain
    8-traveling
    9-my blackberry :D
    10- food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noon...I agree with the chocolate and the rain and music! food too and the beach and the chocolate..did I already say chocolate? yes...and the chocolate ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1-travel,travel,travel
    2-certain friends
    3-family
    4-photography
    5-early mornings
    6-my early morning tea
    7-solitude
    8-my niece and nephew
    9-the moment I throw my body on the bed for a good sleep
    10- the aftermath of any physical excercise I do

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1-Traveling the world
    2-My family / friends in America
    3-Kisses from my puppies (Cosmo & Monte)
    4-Delicioius food from around the world
    5-Italian coffees / Inventive cocktails ~ chilled
    6-Shopping on payday
    7-Philanthrapy
    8-New LOVE or seeing handsome, Exotic men with caramel skin and dark, almond eyes
    9-Wearing nothing but Columbian emeralds and diamonds set in white gold or platinum
    10-Boating / swimming

    ReplyDelete