Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Marina Bay Sands Resort

This morning both boyos decided to throw a temper tantrum bigger than the other when I took them out to play at one of the malls. We were in a public place, I couldn't strangle them, but when we got back home I confiscated the computer and video games.
When Fahad returned.... I pulled him aside where the little devils wont hear what I got to say.
"I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown! I can't take it anymore! If you come back home sometime next week and wont find me, don't be alarmed, I'll be hiding in some resort for a couple of days just to relax."
"You've gone crazy!"
"Exactly!" I smile knowing he understood me :)
I open an email from my brother about the Marina Bay Sands Resort in Singapore. Just amazing! Would it be worth going there? Well maybe not for a couple of days and not this time of year. Check it out ;)

2 comments:

  1. WooooW :) i wish i can go there ALONE and just enjoy my time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes swera...anywhere ALONE is heaven on earth ;p

    ReplyDelete