Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love Letter - John Keats

Few months back I posted about "Shining Star" a movie about the love story of John Keats and Fanny Brawne... heart wrenching!
To Fanny Brawne: I cannot exist without you – I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again – my life seems to stop there – I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving… I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion – I have shudder'd at it – I shudder no more – I could be martyr'd for my religion – love is my religion – I could die for that – I could die for you. My creed is love and you are its only tenet – you have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist. John Keats

2 comments:

  1. Wow. He was an amazing writer, I love his stuff, this is sooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing!!! Did you watch the movie Shining Star... make sure the tissue box is close by ;) *sigh* love romance!!

    ReplyDelete