Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010!! Write your Predictions

Its been crazy and a hectic day! But also wonderful! Today was the soft opening of P2BK 3, presided by HH Shiekh Nasser Mohammed AlSabah. I don't think I took pictures although my Cam. was with me the whole time. J'ai la tete qui tourne!
Gelato Italiano Supports the Italian Team in the FIFA World Cup 2010! So which team do you support and hope they win??? Pass by our booth D-43 tomorrow afternoon and write your prediction. At the end of the World Cup those who predicted right will win prizes!
I Dalal (Om 3azoz) hope the French Team wins ;p
For every KD 1 you'll get a Scratch and Win! coupon and win great prizes!!!
Tomorrow Specials:
Chocolate Fondue
Gelato Spaghetti
Milk Shakes
Plus a selection from our most popular flavors. So pass by pick up a Gelato, try your luck and win a prize and enjoy our Gelato while you browse other booths ;)
Hope to see you there ;)

2 comments: