Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chicken Leek Lasagna - Friday Pasta

I did this a couple of weekends ago. Fahad wanted chicken, and I remembered a pasta we used to have when I was a child. However were out since morning for work and by the time I got home I was exhausted. I did it but took few short cuts ;)
This pasta consists of Lasagna, filled with skinless chicken breast cut in cubes, leeks and corn. As sauce I used Ragu's Lasagna sauce and as a topping I used Maggie's Bachamel sauce and mozzarella cheese. It turned out soo good! Fahad loved it, the kids couldn't have enough of it and I liked it too, because it was light. It was quick and easy to make ;)

5 comments:

  1. ya3ny ya um 3azooz both of us are ejram! you cook it and I order to go or dine outside with the 3rd accomplice! we love food dont we! sa7teeeeein

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ala albek ya chika :** But when I cook it but the trick is I swap regular ingredients for low fat alternatives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me loveee lasagna but it takes sooo much time to make at home..i usually make my lasagna full non- veg :) cant think of leeks but i would try it..afterall veggies are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. B&D...I use leeks instead of onions, and they are full of flavor, besides lasagna doesn't take that long to make. I think I have a lasagna post in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B&D...check out the risotto and beef lasagna I make ;)
    http://maviemajoie.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-ramadan-cooking.html

    ReplyDelete