Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Game of Thrones

I love fantasy and the paranormal. I've Been reading and watching fantasy since I was a kid. Even when I got married I made Fahad cross over and interested in this genre, not as enthusiastically as I am, but nevertheless he enjoys it too. I remember a couple of summers ago I'd send the kids away to my parents home so I can watch my Lords Of The Ring uninterrupted! Main point is, HBO has a new show called "A Game of Thrones" based on the book series by George R R Martin. The novels have everything in it, from a lot of action, intrigue, violence, magic and love. So the show promises to be very good, if they stick to the plot! unlike True Blood who got everything mixed up! very annoying! The show will begin on OSN on 20th of April. Inshallah etha allah a7yana, I can't wait to see the characters I formed in my head while reading the serise come to life on the silver screen. Here is the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment