Friday, April 15, 2011

My Travel Wallets From Tashkeil

I got my highly anticipated travel wallets which I ordered from Tashkeil few weeks ago during P2BK expo. Just let me say, they are even better than I thought! The detailing and finishing is really good, and the faux Ostrich looks so real. It is very convenient if you carry around with you several currencies and travel checks, because of separated compartments. There is a place where you can put your sim cards, credit cards and a pen. Now, I'm really contemplating of ordering a weekend set and a couple of summery handbags.
I picked the dark gray and the Fuchia for my sister.
Inside the wallet. 2 large compartments for currencies, credit cards,
sim cards and a pen.
This one for my sister. I hope she'll like it.
You can choose from their large selection of
different textures and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment