Friday, April 15, 2011

Raiding the Pantry

I'm hungry.
I want some restaurant
food but not in the mood to go out or order in.
The boys already had their dinner, and it was only Fahad and I.
I look into the kitchen, I found some leftover chicken from lunch which I saved for sandwiches, again I'm not in the mood for sandwiches. So I just assembeled what I found. Shred the chicken, breast chop some onions red, green and yellow bell peppers. Open a can of red beans and use a couple of table spoons. I have some Fajita seasoning mix, I used a couple of teaspoons just for flavor and added a couple of tablespoons of water just as directed on the seasoning directions.
Spread the nachos, then the chicken mix, and cover with Mexican cheese mix. Pop in the oven for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and shredded lettuce!!!
It was Yummy!

2 comments: