Saturday, January 22, 2011

Music World

Did you check out the Music World Exhibition at Scientific Center? Well you better do. I took the kids there few weeks ago and we had such a great time. I was a bit tired when we were there and couldn't stay long enough. I left the kids at Discovery and went for some coffee at the newly opened Starbucks.
Ahmed trying out the air guitar and making great music
My favorite in the whole exhibition the Infinite Piano
Air Drums... I tried it too and had a lot of fun
Abdulaziz trying the air guitar you can see how intense he
is from the expression on his face ;p
Now he wants to learn how to play guitar...
Another favorite is this globe where you can hear
songs from around the world. It is soo cool!
Ahmed had a blast with this one, just tapping and tapping
making music and channeling the excess energy ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment