Sunday, May 23, 2010

Prince Of Persia : The Sands of Time

Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time - a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.

Jake Gyllenhaal has really beefed up

for this part.

Gemma Aterton who looks so much like
my cousin Shosho.
I loved Alfred Molina in the movie... bada3! It was a fun movie which you will play over and over when it comes on DVD I liked this part of the movie ;)

2 comments:

  1. I liked it. It is a movie I'll play when it comes on DVD when I'm bored. Besides Jake sports gorgeous six packs which will make you drool all over yourself ;pp I did ;pp

    ReplyDelete