Friday, May 7, 2010

The Lunch Box

My friend Yazzi has started work in a new place and she was complaining about the quality of food they had there. When I used to work light years ago at one of the banks, and we didn't have restaurants which had a selection of healthy options as we do now days, I always brought my brunch with me; A sandwich in multigrain bread (before KFMb started making them, I bought them from TSC and were very pricy) a fruit platter and sometimes some raw veggies, lots of water and a pineapple juice. I was healthy, the food was healthy, since I get to control the amount of fat I put in it, and very delicious. So Yazzi my dear friend, since you're heading back home soon, make sure to grab some of these things before you get back.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you know this was exactly what I was thinking about? It's not fun to pack a healthy sandwich and have to eat it as soon as you get to work because it will spoil.

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Yazzi... it will not spoil! put your sandwich in ziplock sandwich bag and it will stay fresh.
    You can have a salad in tupperware.
    You know what... I think I'm going to make a special post and call it the lunch box ;)

    ReplyDelete