Friday, May 28, 2010

Boost!

Boost! Love Life!
I love this place! It is healthy and delicious...sugar and fat free smoothies and yogurts.
I get my fix from them almost 3-4 times a week.
The Juice Menu with a long list of selection.
They also have smoothies with wheatgrass!
Which I haven't tried yet :)
My Berry Bang getting blended! Just love love it!
But I promised myself that I'll try something different next time ;) Can't say it anybetter!
Boost is at Marina Mall...next to the toddlers games...

4 comments:

  1. How is it healthy? its not even fresh fruit! you can get fresh fruit juice in any juice shop for 1/2 kd which is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous... What I always get the Berry Bang... frozen yogurt w/ frozen fresh berries. Frozen fresh is still considered healthy no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have tasted Boost at an event long back...i dont remember wht it was but it was good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They use fruits that have been frozen! I love their mango drink.

    They have another shop in 360 Mall and Jabriya co-op

    ReplyDelete