Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Letters to Juliet

When a young American travels to the city of Verona, home of the star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet of Romeo and Juliet fame, she joins a group of volunteers who respond to letters to Juliet seeking advice about love. After answering one letter dated 1951, she inspires its author to travel to Italy in search of her long-lost love and sets off a chain of events that will bring a love into both their lives unlike anything they ever imagined.
Starring: Amanda Sygfried, Vanessa Redgrave, Gael Garcia Bernal , Chris Egan and Franco Nero.
I'm so in love with this movie! So far I've watched it 3 times! and I still can't get enough of it! The story, scenery and the beautiful actors makes me want to go to Verona and Sienna and fall all over again! Great scenery of the Tuscan country side and old farms and vineyards. One of my deepest wish is to rent a farm barn for a whole summer and live the simple life for few months and just cook delicious Italian food!
Amanda Sygfried, not a favorite actress but she was so cute in the movie and Chris Egan, not really attracted to blonds, such a hunk!
Again, I loved this movie and I really want to go and explore Tuscany's country side. *Sigh* Check out the Trailer:

Gael Garcia Bernal

Ye5laq min alshebah arbe3een...

a copy of my cousin Salem! Even the eye color ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment