Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's Talk Animal Print

Let's talk animal print, the Tiger/Leopard print in particular. I'm not sure why, but I have an unexplained aversion to this particular print. Maybe because there is a relative who is trying forcefully to initiate me in the Tiger/Leopard club by dressing me from head to foot in animal print, and because I'm resisting as much as I can I'm staying away from them. Or maybe it is just not me… But I promised myself this season I will at least buy something which will go well on me with animal print…well we'll see :s

I was browsing through net-a-porter.com and found these few items I might consider ;p

Malene Birger
Gambista Valli
Mulberry
YSL Alaia
Antik Batik

Miu Miu

Fendi

5 comments:

  1. i love animal print !! i just got me this AMAZING ZARA leopard sunglasses :D ces't chik!!

    raaaawr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noon 3alaich bel3afiya!! I'm really going to get me an animal print peice inshallah ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to buy these leopard moccasins! :

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5W0ItjV6nsg/SuRG9P0C7tI/AAAAAAAAAWY/lPdDzxSQC5g/s1600-h/9289AlexsandraCol2206Web.jpg

    But apparently they are men's YSL shoes :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambista Valli!!!

    lemon-aid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. F.... Go Ahead and get them!!! They are amazing and don't look at all like men shoes! :)

    Lemonaid... I'm in love with the Gamibista too :)It doesn't look animal printy at all ;p

    ReplyDelete