Thursday, September 2, 2010

Eid Scents...

Few months back I've posted about a new scent I'm addicted to, White Patchouli by Tom Ford. Still love it till this day. I passed AlJazira Perfumes and I found they are selling Tom Ford's perfumes. I bought me a new one and for my boys Grey Vetiver, which is an amazing amazing! perfume. Even the ladies can wear it, because it has this Arabic perfume scent to it.

This is the discription of the scent I got on the net : Tom Ford’s newest fragrance, Grey Vetiver was created for the man who is debonair, charismatic, and provocative. It is elegant, with a refined heart of natural vetiver, superbly blended with sun-drenched citrus, refined spices and prized woods.Notes of sage, warm wood, orange flower, grapefruit, orris, nutmeg, vetiver, amberwood, and oak moss comprise this fragrance.

4 comments:

  1. My White Patchouli is about to finish :/ i'm saving the last drops for eid too :) i love men's perfumes, will check it out soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Patchouli is availabel too. I got me a new one and the mens perfume... just love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shawagteenii esara7aa... i've got to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Try it and I hope you'll like it ;)

    ReplyDelete