Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P1

I've always been a fan of Harry Potter. Read all the books and watched all the movies which came out. I thought the last part "The Deathly Hallows" was rather long and dull, and I didn't have high expectations for the movie to be that good. But I was wrong.
I loved the action packed movie and it really had its scary and sad moments. If you are a crybaby like me, then you better come prepared with your kleenex! I can't say why I cried, don't want to spoil it for you, but there was this annoying guy sitting near us laughing!!! I wanted to bang him on the head with my water bottle. I guess it is his way to deal with sadness. Instead of crying he laughs! But so annoying!
Do not miss it. It was great and I can't wait for Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment