Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Movie Fest

Angelina Rocks! in Salt. Both Fahad and I
really loved the movie. Won't mind if I saw
it again.
This movie was good in the beginning,
but half way through they lost me and I fell asleep!
Very funny. Samantha trying to turn the clock on aging
cracked me up. Carrie and her issues bored me to death.
The fashion wasn't bad. But the idea of Arab women
being suppressed and oppressed was a bit overdone
and from an Arab woman's point
of view it is unrealistic. I didn't like that part in the movie at all.
I always say it "If I had the talent, I'd make a documentary
shedding light on the new Arab women, the mothers, the daughters
the sisters, the educators and the business women etc..."
Simply Hilarious, and in general women are
high maintenance no matter what nationality or
background they come from.
It had its funny moments, not bad. Not a movie...but I had to catch up on
the episodes I missed...
Just love love love it!!! I even watch it again and
again while exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment