Sunday, August 8, 2010

To Flex or Not To Flex? P. 2

Do you remember my complaint about Flex? Well, I'm not sure if they read the post or whether I'm calling them and driving them crazy with my complaints, in the end they contacted me and sent me a survey to fill and write down my suggestions of my making the club a better place. I didn't have time last week, and whatever time I did have, I just wanted to sit and do nothing. Now the sheets are in front of me and I'm brainstorming.
This is what I came up with: Yoga for children (my boys love yoga). Squash (they have squash courts but they don't use it). More instructors (think they have 2-3 instructors in the whole club). An after school sports program; 2 hours of classes in squash, yoga, basketball, swimming, Karate, dancing and many more, which they will alternate through the week. So what do you think? Can you suggest anything so I can add it to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment