Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chalb Ermthan

"Chalb Ermthan" The term has been a joke in my family since we were kids. It's what my father calls us when didn't fast when we were kids. This is what I now call my kids when they do not fast. However this year, Abdulaziz is fasting and praying, al7amdallah. Yesterday I asked Ahmed, my baby. "Ahmed enta shino?" "Doggy Ramadan." And he giggles. "Enta chalb ermathan?" "eeee!" and he giggles again. Later in the evening as I was putting him in bed, he was between consciousness and sleep. "Ahmed, enta chalb ermathan?" "Laaa ana Ahmed." And he drifts into sleep.

9 comments:

  1. I love the new theme! Manzelin imbarak!

    wa7alatah doggy ramadan :* Ism Allah 3leeh... Allah yba'3ech fehom ma3arees insha2 Allah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ... madri eshfeena 3ala ilchalb maskeen (he has so many positive traits bas kela imchalbeen 3al negative) :)
    Hope ur having an enjoyable and blessed ramadan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah poor doggies ;p
    Hope you're enjoying yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww cute! ismila 3alaih allah y7aftha inshallah u must b proud:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. mbarak 3alaich ilshahar btw..really missed ur posts;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loool! he's so cute! I hate that term! it always used to annoy me as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boudior... Thank you sweetie..inshallah I'll post more this week :) He is adorable alchalb ;p
    Summer...the term used to make me feel so guilty as if I committed a crime ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya 7ayatyyyy ya puppy ramadan
    loooooool
    rabby y7afeth'hom

    ReplyDelete