Saturday, May 28, 2011

Movie Review - Fast Five..plus a bit of Te7l6um

I know I haven't been posting much for the past weeks. I've been pretty busy. It is high season for our business now and trying to keep up with demands. Then a couple hours of rest before I start revision with Abdulaziz for his exams. The problem, I have no clue when his exams are and what they are covering. When I called a couple of moms who's kids are with Abdulaziz, asking them about the French subjects, both replied, "3lmi 3lmich." It is the end of the year. The school administration is closing their doors to any sort of complaints and honestly this school year for Abdulaziz is a joke! I hope next year would be better. However, after days of being cooped up at home, I really needed to get out. Abdulaziz and his friends wanted to go to the movies. Another dilmma I'm facing. Some of his friends get to watch movies, which I normally do not allow him to watch, I don't like him to see too much action or violence. And poor baby he is beginning to feel the odd one out when his friends talk about these movies and he has no idea what they're talking about. So I gave in and took them to watch Fast Five. *sigh*! Just let me tell you, a lot of eye candy!!! Yes ladies better go watch the movie with your girlfriends. I honestly wished I was with my sister or one of my girlfriends. Of course, the guys would love it too with all the action and cars speeding around ;p All in all it was a fun movie.
Since Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto broke Dom Toretto out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he's not the only one on their tail. Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can't separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey... before someone else runs them down first.
*Sigh*
* I love you!*
double *sigh* My favorite scene in the movie
Two alpha males trading blows.
It was just Hot!

1 comment:

  1. weeeeh ra7at 3alay ya Um3azooz ayam etahawor o elgalb yogaf lama nshof hal 7elween bel movies! al7een aqamet'ha da5el glby lol

    y36eeech e9e77a o el3afia o best of luck for ur kids :D

    ReplyDelete