Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Detox Day 8, 9 & 10

Day 8

It was an agonizing day because I chose to have liquids on that day. I felt faint and very hungry and I was on the verge of making a grilled cheese sandwich.
I held on, later in the afternoon I had my 1 liter of white tea with a handful of almonds. I was ok.

Breakfast: 1 banana, few chopped papayas half cup of almond milk and a handful of ice cubes, smoothie.

Lunch: Roasted pumpkin soup.

Dinner: A bowl of pineapples and papayas with a couple of spoons of yogurt.


 Smoothie

 Pumpkin soup with a dallop of yogurt.

Dinner

Day 9:

I had an early breakfast. I had an early breakfast and went out to shop for a new washing machine, our old one gave her last spin the day before, and having two rowdy boys you just can imagine the laundry which as to be done on daily basis.
When I got back home I wanted lunch and on that day I didn't plan what to eat. So I thought of tossing some onions, garlic tomatoes spinach and tuna, with a squeeze of lemon. It was good, although I forgot to add the tomatoes. Or maybe I was too hungry to really care that much. Usually I use this mix for a tuna bake, where I add cream and cheese *sigh*.

Breakfast: Mixed peppers with 1 organic egg and mild spice. A cup of almond milk.

Lunch: Tuna with spinach.

Dinner: A fruity salad, with the same yogurt balsamic dressing I used for the potato salad minus 1 spoon of olive oil.

 


 Tuna & Spinach

 Dinner

Day 10:



When I'm dieting I like to prepare my own meals. I don't trust the housekeeper doing it to my exact instructions, besides she has a love affair with oil! When I tell her 1 tsp of oil, she looks at me as if I said a blasphemy!
So it is better I prepare my own meals. That day was a busy day, plus lunch was at the family home and I didn't have time to prepare anything like I did last week. For lunch and it isn't pictured, I had what equals to 1/2 cup of rice and 2 cups of salad with balsamic dressing.


Breakfast: 1 organic egg with tomato. A cup of almond milk.


Lunch: 1/2 cup of plain rice, 2 cups of salad.


Dinner: bowl of fruits and yogurt.




 Egg with Tomato

Fruit bowl dinner

2 comments:

  1. inspiring post! the punkin soup looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I've been wanting to lose weight all year long but didn't do anything about it :) It is now or never! ;p
    Yes the pumpkin soup is very yummy.

    ReplyDelete