Sunday, October 2, 2011

Detox Day 7

I woke up on Day 7 feeling very hungry! The boys wanted to eat out. So I decided to take them to Le Pain Quotidian, they serve organic food, right? It was very good and enjoyed a lot.


Breakfast: Fruit ice tea unsweetened & a spinach omelet.


Lunch: Potato & Butter Bean salad with a balsamic yogurt dressing.


Dinner: Skipped




  I forgot to bring any stevia sweetener with me, and they didn't have any sort of sweeteners except for regular sugars and sugar syrups. So I had my ice tea unsweetened. After a couple of sips it was tolerable.

 A very yummy spinach omelet and I loved the lettuce with the herby dressing. No I didn't touch the bread :)

 It was late afternoon I decided to have my lunch. I used half a can of Epicure brand butter bean, so I hope it is ok for a detox diet, 1 boiled large potato chopped, 1/4 chopped onions, and 2 Tbs of chopped chives.
I started making a regular balsamic vinaigrette. But a potato salad is perfect when it has that creamy dressing with it, don't you agree? 2 Tbs olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 1 tsp of Dijon mustard, 1 garlic clove crushed, 2 Tbs Lemon juice, Salt & Pepper. 2 Tbs yogurt.


7 days down and 7 days to go. I have noticed a lot of changes. I feel lighter, I have more energy and I sleep better in the evenings. The headaches I had the first few days are gone, although cravings do hit me in the late afternoons, with few cups of white tea they are gone!
I am hoping to add a half hour of exercise session in the evenings this week.
You want to know how much weight I lost? Will tell you by the end of this 14 days detox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment