Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday Lunch - Pizzetta

As you may have noticed, I've been posting about places that are less crowded during the weekend, not that Pizzetta was empty. But you don't find the noisy crowd there, except for my boys! We took the boys and our nephew who is back for the summer from the States, for the best pizza in K-Town. It was a first for Fahad too. We ordered Mozzarella sticks, Bruschetta with baked goat cheese (eaten before I could take a pic). Baked Tortellini, Chicken Lasagna, Cheeseburger Pizza, and can't remember the name of the last pizza. The food as usual, mind blowing! The quality and flavors incredible!!! 



Mozzarella Sticks

Cheeseburger Pizza


Ahmed Loving his Cheeseburger Pizza


Baked Tortellini, I loved it!


Chicken Lasagn. It was Fahad's order.
It was good.


I can't remember the name of this Pizza
but it was really delicious.


Abdulaziz loved the food, he wants to
have a party here!

All in all we had a wonderful meal.


4 comments:

  1. a7eebaaaaa, i love their spaghetti bolognas, one of the best in ktown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their Pizza..unfortunately we can't order to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their truffle pizzetta! yum!
    Abdulaziz '6a3fan ? allah ya7fe'6a :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes their Truffle pizzetta is delicious...everything they server there is delicious! :)
    since he started planning his own meals he is eating better ;p 3aks his mama elli ra7 tenba6 min almetin ;p He is at a healthy weight, better for him. When I was his age I was double his size, because the mentality at that time being fat was healthy :s didn't have anyone to teach us what was good and bad for our bodies :s

    ReplyDelete