Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lunch!

My family has just moved into their new house, and the kitchens are still not installed. So I sent them lunch today. I let John, our cook, handle the heavy stuff, marag deyay (chicken stew) w mash5ool (not pictured). I did the Salad, lasagna and chocolate pudding.

 Falafel Salad.
Basically it is a falafel sandwich without the bread ;p
The dressing is a mix of yogurt, tahina and other stuff...
will post the recipe later on.


My famouse Lasagna!  
Although I was missing a couple of ingredients
 but it turned out well :) according to my sister
It was gone within minutes! :)

And the piece de resistance!
My chocolate bread pudding!
Will post the recipe later ;)

5 comments:

  1. Yum can't wait for the recipes tslam edch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah yesalmich! Inshallah will post the recipe soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMYUM IN THE TTUMTUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete