Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Detox Day 2

The good thing when I put my mind into something, I stick to it, and as long as I don't lose my focus on the main goal. So I do hope I don't err from my objective.

Day 2 wasn't that hard, because I was busy most of the day. After finishing my morning exercise I checked my meal plan and my breakfast today is a detox smoothie. I went looking for my smoothie recipe book and couldn't find it!! So out of the top of my head I mixed 3/4 of green apple, 1 kiwi and 3Tbs yogurt with a splash of water. Awful! Nevertheless I drank all of it.

Midday I did crave some sweets, instead I drank iced water as much as my tummy can handle! It helped warding off the craving. By the time I reached home I was really hungry…

2.30 hours after lunch I was still feeling a bit hungry so I made me a 1liter white tea which I drank by myself (usually Fahad has a cup or two with me) and a handful of organic & unsalted hulled pumpkin seeds from Nature Land. Late evening I had half a pot of skimmed yogurt.

What strange about this I'm expecting to be very cranky however I'm not. Headaches… only on the first day and because I didn't sleep well the night before.

Day 2

Breakfast: Smoothie (3/4 apple juice, 1 kiwi and 3 Tbs yogurt with a dash of water)

Lunch: Nicoise salad with Tuna. I dropped the potatos and didn't have beans. But it was very yummy!

Dinner: Handful of organic hulled pumpkin seeds, half a pot of yogurt.


 I didn't like it and I have to find my smoothie book :s

 My Niciose salad. I love sweet and sour flavors and this sald has it all :) Lettuce, Roca, cherry tomatoes, 1/2roasted red pepper, 1/2 roasted orange pepper, 1/2 avocado, calamata olived deseeded and sliced, 1/4 onion sliced. Of course Tuna in water, The Diet Ninja advised me to drain it and wash off the salt in it with cool water. It was super!  Now the dressing: 2 Tbs olive oil, 2Tbs balsamic vinegar, juice of small lemon about 3 Tbs, 1 Tbs honey, salt and pepper.
 Organic hulled pumpkin seeds.

My dinner Yogurt!

My day wasn't that bad. Still miss the chocolates. But the French say "Il faut sufrir pour etre belle." ;p I will suffer to feel healthy :)

Tomorrow will be a tricky day, lunch at the family home :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment