Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On Mother's Day

I get a little note from Ahmed's Teacher that I'm
invited early morning on Mother's Day to the class for a small party.
I arrive and all the mamas were there.
There was a short movie about the students life
in class, and then after the movie they recited a very cute
poem about Mothers, after the students gave their mamas
a card and a small jewelry box made by them. I just loved it!!!

Card and jewelry box made by Ahmed!!!

He was so shy when he gave it to me... my baby :*** A chocolate cake baked by the Teacher and decorated by the students!!! It's extra sweet because it was touched by their little grubby hands ;p

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas, the Aunties and the GrandMa's, and
even the Mama's Best Friends who stand in for the mama's sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment