This is a very easy recipe and very decadent. It is for those who are chocolate lovers like me! W ye7boon alsa7na ;p
Ingredients:Croissants. Cut into pieces. What I do sometimes is cut the croissant into half, smear it with nutela or peanut butter, then chop it into pieces.
1 3/4 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cup (300g) semi sweet chocolate.
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Heat the whipping cream, sugar and milk in a sauce,
until it starts to boil and the sugar incorporated.
- Add the chocolate and mix until it is melted.
- Crack the egg in separate bowl mix it then with the chocolate mix and leave it for 1-3 minutes until you feel the mixture is getting a tiny bit heavy, then add the Vanilla.
- Place the chopped croissant in an oven proof plate and pour the chocolate mixture on top and let it soak for a moment.
- Place the plate in a preheated oven 180 and bake it for 30-40 minutes.
Best served with a Vanilla Gelato,
or even better Peanut butter Gelato!!!