Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Movie Review - A Whole Bunch of Them

Again my best part of the day when my boys are in bed. My popcorn freshly popped, a jug of crystal light iced fruit punch and a movie. *Sigh* it is so relaxing!

Here are the movies with a short comment
of what I thought of them.



Loved this movie... very inspiring and will watch
it over and over on a cloudy day with a cheesy pizza.


 Fabulous! Just imagine you get picked up at midnight in Paris and get transported in time and meet all the great artist and writers in the early fifties and get transported again to meet more from the early 1900!!! Wow! What a dream!
 I highly recommend you watch this movie with a bunch of your girl friends!!! Hilarious!!! Couldn't stop laughing! Watched it twice! First time by myself, second time with my sisters and I laughed even more ;)

"Meh"
I liked the originals with Arnold better.

 Breathtakingly disgusting! I just couldn't digest the whole movie. I need to watch it again.

 Funny! Entertaining...and Collin Farell makes a very hot vampire.

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE HELP! loved it loved it loved it! and i cracked up watching bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete