Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gelato Italiano Indulgence

I woke up yesterday from a very restful nap craving some Gelato. My freezer was empty of gelato, I had few containers but they were all experimental flavors.
I was craving the chocolate gelato with the 70% cacao Swiss chocolate chip and the vanilla bean gelato. So I called the store asked them to prepare for me a 1/2Kg and sent the driver to pick it up.



The best part about gelato is you pick the flavors you like and get inventive in the comfort of your own home ;) And indulge as much as you like ;p



Earlier that day I was at TSC and picked up the Daim nuggets and Flake 99 thinking about treating the boys since they didn't have any sweet treats all week.



Et Voila! Vanilla with double chocolate Gelato Italiano topped by home made salted caramel sauce Daim nuggets and chocolate Flake!!! Yum! Yum! Yum!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment