Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where can I get this?

I am soooo in love with this Bicycle from Schwinn!!!
The question is "Can we get it here in Kuwait & Where?"
I hope it is available here in K-Town! I don't think I can wait for an order!
Every year I tell myself that I will buy me a bike and get active with the kids when the weather gets cooler. And every year passes without doing it! This year is going to be different! I want to break the humdrum of my life. I used to be very active before I had Hamada, and full of energy... now...well I turned into a sad case!! It is crucial we get active in this time of illnesses and diseases!
Out door activity is the best way! There is nothing better than Sun and Fresh Air.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, haven't seen one anywhere, and come to think of it, haven't seen Shwinn bikes, only Huffy. :( It is cute though, good luck in your search!!

    ReplyDelete