Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pasta Mania

After a long day of cycling in beautiful weather at Marina Crescent. My kids and I were starving. I wanted something different for them to eat. They protested when I chose Pasta Mania as lunch. They wanted MacDonald's. Don't get me wrong, I like MacD's and love to have a cheese burger or Chicken Gourmet every once in a while, but not all the time, and most times I try to convince my kids to eat something different. It was my first time to try Pasta Mania, because a friend didn't recommend it to me when it first opened. However on that day I wanted something the kids would eat. So I ordered two from each, pasta with Bolognese sauce and pasta with chicken and mushrooms in white creamy sauce. First they tasted better than I thought they would. Second my kids loved them. They had them for lunch and dinner. It was a good change from MacD's and BK.

No comments:

Post a Comment