Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baked Hammour (Grouper)





I like to replicate dishes which I have enjoyed at restaurants and few weeks back I had a baked Hammour (Grouper) at Bice which I have posted about. It was such a delicious dish and very simple in flavor.
I was inspired to do my own version and add some of the flavors I like to add when I'm having fish.





First I chopped the Hammour fillet into chunks, washed in cool water then added about a half tsp of Turmeric mixing it well with the fish chunks and let it sit for half hour.
Mean while I grated 1 carrot 1 small potato mixed them together in a bowel and added 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese, Mackomric Italian blend herbs, pinch of salt and pepper.







Then I prepped my second marinade, grated rinds of 1 lemon, 1/2 lemon juice, 1 garlic clove crushed, 1 Tbs of chopped parsley and coriander, pinch of salt and pepper.
Wash the fish again from the Turmeric very well. make sure there isn't much water left then add it to the marinade, mixing it well.
Transfer the mixture to an oven dish and topped with the grated potatoes mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180*



Enjoy!!!
My portion is enough for two people. Double the ingredients if you want a bigger serving.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment